BECOME A PARTICIPATING RESTAURANT
Join us on Tuesday, May 2, 2023, for Hope du Jour, Crisis Control’s signature fundraising event. Crisis Control Ministry is Forsyth County’s largest nonprofit emergency assistance provider.
To sign up, complete the participation form by March 17th to receive full publicity. By submitting this form, you are agreeing to donate 10% of your sales on May 2rd to Crisis Control Ministry. Hope du Jour promotional materials will be delivered to your restaurant in mid-April. Awards will be presented to the restaurant that raises the most money, the first-time participant that raises the most money, and the restaurant with the largest percentage increase over their last donation.
Sign up by March 17th and you will receive:
• Your name in ads in the Winston-Salem Journal and other publicity.
• Your name on the hopedujour.org website linked to your site through January 31, 2023.
• Posters, table tents, buttons, yard signs, and graphics for your Hope du Jour campaign.
• Your name on emails sent to our supporters.
• Your name on fliers distributed to 500+ congregations, businesses, and groups.
Contact Tammy Caudill at email@example.com or 336.724.7875, ext. 1040 with any questions.