BECOME A PARTICIPATING RESTAURANT
Join us on Tuesday, May 7, 2024, for the 33rd annual Hope du Jour, benefitting Crisis Control Ministry, Forsyth County’s largest nonprofit emergency assistance provider.
Hope du Jour is Crisis Control’s signature fundraising event. In 2022, this well-established community tradition brought more than 122 participating restaurants and local diners together for a day of “feel-good eating.” Hope du Jour is advertised through a variety of media outlets including local magazines, newspapers, television, radio, outdoor and digital advertising. All Hope du Jour donations stay in Forsyth County and help Crisis Control assist people who are having difficulty with housing payments, utilities, food and medication.
To sign up, complete the participation by March 18th to receive full publicity. By submitting this form, you are agreeing to donate 10% of your sales on Tuesday May 7th to Crisis Control Ministry. Hope du Jour promotional materials will be delivered to your restaurant in mid-April. Awards will be presented to the restaurant that raises the most money, the first-time participant that raises the most money, and the restaurant with the largest percentage increase over their 2022 donation.
Sign up by March 18th and you will receive:
• Your name in ads in the Winston-Salem Journal and other publicity.
• Your name on the hopedujour.org website linked to your site through January 31, 2025.
• Posters, table tents, buttons, yard signs, and graphics for your Hope du Jour campaign.
• Your name on emails sent to our supporters.
• Your name on fliers distributed to 500+ congregations, businesses, and groups.
Contact Tammy Caudill at [email protected] or 336.724.7875, ext. 1040 with any questions.